Thursday, June 30, 2011

The end of the Newberg chapter

I have officially moved from Newberg back to Salem! I've been working on packing up all of my stuff over the last month or so, a little here and a little there, but all of my accouterments that were headed to Salem are now there.

Here is a picture of the townhouse I have been renting with a few friends for the last two years.
(This is a google street view picture because right now they're residing our complex so there's a disastrous mess in the street and my house looks like it's shedding its skin with all of the colored siding pulled off and the black tarp-ish stuff billowing in the wind.)


Goodbye, Newberg.
You have been a wonderful town and I thank you for the many experiences you provided. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment