Sunday, June 26, 2011

♪ All I want is you, can I be your bride?
Take me by the hand & stand by my side ♪

So that's not quite the words to the song but it's close enough, LoL! This is my first post about wedding stuff and I am SO excited; it's less than a year away and I feel like it cannot come soon enough. Right now I'm working on picking out a venue and then Dave and I can decide on a date (in June of 2012) and I feel like things will just start rolling after that J

Things I have done already:

Picked my colors: Turquoise aqua and satin yellow with varying shades of grey
      

 
Found my dress: White and with lots of sparkles



But other than that, not much has been picked out and finalized. I keep going to the stores and coming home with tons of ideas but I feel like until I have a venue and a date, I don't want to do a whole lot of wedding prep. Plus, I think having a solid day and place will make it easier for me to just start piecing things together. So yay for the next couple of weeks- wish me luck as I go on site visits to the different venues. My mom and I have six different places on our list so far so we'll see which one we like best and I'll be sure to update my 'done' list!     

No comments:

Post a Comment